Areas of competence and excellence
Our institute possesses the following areas of competence and expertise:
▪ Information on relevant legislation, on projects and plans and schemes at regional, national and European level, which foster and provide practical guidance on women’s
▪ Orientation and self-assessment in identifying and acquiring self awareness and raising consciousness of personal potential and ability for self-management with regard to
making suitable choices in education and training courses, and in preparation for good self presentation in the work market.
▪ Exploiting aspects of professional competence specific to differences in gender.
▪ Post-training advice and consultancy in either starting up in self-employment or as contract employees.
▪ Guidance in turning ideas into concrete productive initiatives in the economy and society at large.
▪ The concrete realisation of ideas and operational tools for transforming such ideas into business plans.
▪ Identifying and accessing sources of finance required in the various phases of business development.
▪ Establishing and forging contacts and exchanges among women, among companies and various partners in Europe in order to widen horizons and foster the creation of
networks and the development of innovative schemes
▪ Information, guidance and training in the development of projects aimed at expanding the tertiary sector, developing professions in the eco-economy and creating a culture
that will help protect and valuate environmental resources and cultural heritage.